Sunday, November 28, 2010

Am I ready for this?

Sometimes I wonder how it's gonna feel...
will my love be true and real?
will I be ready when my heart starts to fall?
what will I do when my love comes to call?

will my love come in a bowl of fire?
will it be filled with hope and desire?
will my love come in a pouring rain?

am I ready for the joy?
am I ready for the pain
am I ready for the boy?
am I ready for this game?
am I ready for the kiss?
am I ready for teh stars?
am I ready for the bliss?
am I ready for love?

I know I'm not a lil girl anymore
coz I'm feeling things I never felt before
sweet sensations and anticipations
the best feelings that I ever had!

GOOD ADVICEs TO you:
1) be true to yourself
2) keep your spirit free
3) be good to yourself

then LOVE will find you...



No comments:

Post a Comment